How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Stormwater is conveyed over land, pavements, through storm sewer, ditches, and culverts. The City of Phillipsburg Public Works Department is responsible for the cleaning of inlets and clearing them if they become blocked during heavy rain events. Citizens can help by keeping leaves and debris off of our streets and by clearing local inlets of trash and debris. Please report any blocked inlets the City Office or by visiting the Report a Concern page. After hour blockages can be reported by calling the water plant at (785) 543-5023.

Tim Driggs
Public Works Supervisor 

945 Second St.
P.O. Box 447
Phillipsburg, KS 67661

Ph: (785) 543-5234
Fx: (785) 543-2302