Who do I call if a backflow occurs?
If a backflow occurs during normal business hours (Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm), call the City Office at (785) 543-5234.

During non-business hours, call the Phillipsburg Water Plant at (785) 543-5023 or (785) 543-1941. If nobody can be reached, please call the Phillips County Sheriff's non-emergency line at (785) 543-6885.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if a backflow occurs?
2. I need to locate a sewer line on my property. Who do I call?
3. How do I get a new sanitary sewer service connection to the public main?
4. How are my sewer rates calculated?