Contractor License

Any builder or building contractor, plumber, electrician, or sign hangar performing work shall before entering any building or construction work subject to regulation by city laws, shall apply to the city clerk for license to perform contracted work.

Application for a Contractor License can be obtained at the City Office. All licensed contractor's shall abide by the adopted codes and shall provide a Certificate of Insurance issued by a company authorized to do business in the State Of Kansas, for liability insurance policy in the amount of $500,000.