File a Complaint

*Use the following link for the Request Tracker to report a maintenance issue on a city building or property, report a code enforcement issue, report a pothole, report a street light outage, report a sewer or water issue.  


*Or fill out the Code Enforcement Complaint Form and return to the City Office.

       By Mail or In Person:

               City Office
               PO Box 447
               945 2nd Street
               Phillipsburg, KS 67661

       By Email:  Email Complaint